How to dress for work when it's getting warmer



Finally it is getting warmer in Germany. But one day it is warm and sunny and the other day it is raining like nobody's business. With that being said I have to play fashion-poker every morning, hoping that my outfit will stand the whim of nature. At the moment I'm trying to find that middle way between normal summer and german summer. Especially for work I find it quite difficult - you can't wear something really short, because you need to look serious but at the same time you're trying really hard to not lose your seriousness by a sweatstache. It's called a lose-lose-situation.


Es wird endlich wärmer in Deutschland! Aber an einem Tag sind es 25° und die Sonne scheint, nur damit es tags drauf anfängt wie aus Eimern zu schütten. Jeden Morgen heißt das für mich pokern ob das Outfit zum Wetter passt. Im Moment versuche ich deshalb immer ein Mittelding zu finden. Gerade für das Büro finde ich das schwierig - frau darf nicht zu wenig anhaben, um seriös zu sein, will aber auch ihre Seriosität nicht durch Schweißströme verlieren. Lose-Lose-Situation nennt man das.












The blouse is by Noa Noa and it is made from silk. So it's super airy and light - perfect for a hot day. My Mum bought it on holiday when I was about 10. I exactly remember how I thought it looked so pretty on her. A few years ago she gave it to me, because it didn't fit her anymore. But my 16-year-old self was way to slutty non-classic to wear it. When I cleared out my wardrobe two weeks ago I found this beauty and now I love it so much. You can see: It doesn't always have to be something new in order to get you excited.


Die Bluse ist von Noa Noa und ist komplett aus Seide. Daher ist sie super leicht und luftig - perfekt für einen heißen Tag. Meine Mama hat sie im Urlaub gekauft als ich ungefähr 10 Jahre alt war. Ich kann mich noch genau daran erinnern, wie hübsch sie in der Bluse aussah. Vor ein paar Jahren hat sie mir die Bluse gegeben, weil sie ihr nicht mehr gepasst hat. Aber mein 16-jähriges Ich war viel zu schlampig unklassisch um so ein Teil zu tragen. Als ich allerdings vor zwei Wochen meinen Kleiderschrank ausmistete, habe ich diese wunderschöne Bluse wiedergefunden und liebe sie seitdem heiß und innig. Ihr seht, es muss nicht immer etwas Neues sein, was einen begeistert.











The shoes are from COX, super comfortable, soft suede, perfect Height, and stylish. There is really not much more to ask for (Similar styles: Michael Kors, Vince Camuto and Franco Russo). The purse I got from TK Maxx on Sale, but I recently saw a similar one on net-a-porter.


Die Schuhe sind von COX, super bequem, weiches Leder, perfekte Höhe und stylish. Mehr kann man echt nicht verlangen (Ähnliche Modelle: Michael Kors, Vince Camuto and Franco Russo). Die Tasche habe ich bei TK Maxx im Sale ergattert, aber ich habe letztens eine Alternative bei net-a-porter gesichtet.













Favourite Jeans by LTB (Lonia style)


Lieblingsjeans von LTB (Lonia style)




























SHARE:

1 Kommentar

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig